Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Caribe > Any Other Piranha
6,351 Posts
Video of my caribe...after searching for long this is what i am happy with, for the pet or fish, however u wanna take it, that is aggressive, notices me....isnt skittish.....and looks nice...

video will be taken down in 2 days....

video's out

·
Kyle's Mom Is A Big Fat Bxtch! IMO
2,094 Posts
Wheres the video?

Not quite..haha...

·
2,094 Posts
Cool video. Looks nice and thick...is this the same Caribe in the original video you made? If so, he has put on quite a bit of size! My Ps will chase food if I move it outside the tank sometimes, but he was going crazy. Im getting two more Caribe tomorrow, hope they turn out like this guy..

·
6,351 Posts
Cool video. Looks nice and thick...is this the same Caribe in the original video you made? If so, he has put on quite a bit of size! My Ps will chase food if I move it outside the tank sometimes, but he was going crazy. Im getting two more Caribe tomorrow, hope they turn out like this guy..
yep same caribe......the one i sold to 'Hater' on the boards here was also almost as crazy as this guy..

·
2,094 Posts
How big is he now? What do you feed him other than silversides? Haha, damn, Im about to try that out with some silversides right now..

·
6,351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
How big is he now? What do you feed him other than silversides? Haha, damn, Im about to try that out with some silversides right now..
lol, he is about 6 - 6.5", i feed him mainly Silversides and shrimp....one day i give him little (1-2) silversides or 1 shrimp....the next day i usually give him more (3-4 silversides) and 2-3 shirmp (JUMBO).

i havnt found anything worth adding to his diet yet...except for Cichlid Pellets, but i have the Small ones so i gotta get the bigger or medium sized ones.

fed him Grasshoppers (come in a bottle of like 300 or somthing, that really got his growth going)

and i feed him daily with 10 pieces of krill.

·
6,351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
no u cant just put the link in ur windows media player..... u got to have the video play on the site in the embedded WIndows media player that youtube uses...i think its flash or somthing....but it might not work with real player.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts