7,562 Posts
Emo blows a fat one.

·
Look into my eyes!
7,562 Posts
K fizzly said:
and so do u
[snapback]951910[/snapback]​
I'm sorry K Fizz, I forgot you are such a huge emo c*ck sucker. I didn't mean to offend you. Just pop in your saves the day CD, put on some eye makeup, cry a little bit, and you will forget this ever happened.

·
Registered
6,257 Posts
94NDTA said:
Emo blows a fat one.
[snapback]951900[/snapback]​
94NDTA said:
K fizzly said:
and so do u
I'm sorry K Fizz, I forgot you are such a huge emo c*ck sucker. I didn't mean to offend you. Just pop in your saves the day CD, put on some eye makeup, cry a little bit, and you will forget this ever happened.
[snapback]951945[/snapback]​
only dashboard...and either way...ur not gonna be seeing ne concerts in north dakota cuz its just a sh*t hole...do they even have buildings there?

·
Look into my eyes!
7,562 Posts
K fizzly said:
94NDTA said:
Emo blows a fat one.
[snapback]951900[/snapback]​
94NDTA said:
K fizzly said:
and so do u
[snapback]951945[/snapback]​
only dashboard...and either way...ur not gonna be seeing ne concerts in north dakota cuz its just a sh*t hole...do they even have buildings there?
[snapback]952044[/snapback]​
We put a building up last week, you would be impressed.

·
Look into my eyes!
7,562 Posts
K fizzly said:
lol when i think north dakota...i think buffalos...do u guys even have taco bell
[snapback]952050[/snapback]​
We will be getting one in 2007.

·
Look into my eyes!
7,562 Posts
K fizzly said:
ROFL...wut fast food places do u have...and wut dont u have in fargo..like stores
[snapback]952055[/snapback]​
WE have pretty much everything....cept for white Castle, thats the only fast food store we don't have. We have pretty much anything else.

·
Look into my eyes!
7,562 Posts
K fizzly said:
del taco...wendys...in n out....best places
[snapback]952059[/snapback]​
No del taco or in n out.

I feel so deprived

·
Look into my eyes!
7,562 Posts
K fizzly said:
then get out of that sh*t hole
[snapback]952068[/snapback]​
I will after school.

Thats one thing that is very nice in ND, is the school system.

It really isn't that bad. We have the Twin Cities not to far away, Detroit Lakes is a HUGE party spot, not too far away, Winnipeg is pretty close too. And yes, we do get a lot of bands to go through Fargo.

Another plus, is houses are cheap. There are houses hre that sell for around $500,000 that would cost 2-3 million or more in more populated areas.

·
Registered
3,638 Posts
I heard when EMO guys are upset about something, they like to take two fingers, reach down between their legs, and rub their clits.
It's supposed to help a lot...
Bahaahahaaaaaa

·
Registered
192 Posts
HAHAHA I swear my roommate watched this
I like some emo music and all but I can't stand the whole emo image. I'm ready to strange my roommate, you should read some of the "poems" she comes up with.
That video make my week.

·
Registered
187 Posts
can sombody tell me what emo is? i have heard the term but can't get a clear definition of it. is it another way of saying someone is a little crying bitch? because if it is then it meant what i thought. if not then someone let me know. thanks

·
Registered
192 Posts
AUTiger36 said:
can sombody tell me what emo is? i have heard the term but can't get a clear definition of it. is it another way of saying someone is a little crying bitch? because if it is then it meant what i thought. if not then someone let me know. thanks
[snapback]952736[/snapback]​
Watch the video and you'll get a pretty good idea.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts