Piranhas Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The other day i had an interview over the phone with some IRS special agents. On the bottom of my resume under hobbies and interests, I had somthing about collecting Piranha. Well they just thought that was the most intresting thing they have ever heard and insisted on having a 10 minute conversation about piranha over the phone. It was pretty intresting. They said it definately grabbed their attention.
Has anybody else had weird experiences like this?

·
reasonably awesome
7,613 Posts
IRS agents chatting about piranha with you? Were they hoping to eventually get their own or, just asking the standard "so if you throw a mouse in there, it gets shredded in 10 seconds?" kinda questions?

I've had conversations with Gateway and Dell technical support guys about CounterStrike and WarCraft 3, but those are computer games

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
18,487 Posts
Thats cool.. to talk to the feds about somthing they can confinscate. Unless your in a legal state, then your A-OK. If not,
its on you!!!

·
Registered
4,495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I am in a legal state. Im most likely working for the IRS criminal investigation task force this summer. There primary duty is tracing drug funds, tax fraud, tax evasion and helping with terrorism funds.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.