Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Couldn't pass on a deal I ran into today. I went to pick up the new canopy for my 90 and the guy had (7) wild 2" RBP's. The guy almost gave them to me. 20 bucks is all! I've spent allot of money at this store lately! I figure that was a pretty fair deal.

I'm running out of tank space. I've got (10) .5" wild caught reds coming from Pedro that have been in the mail for 3 days. They are going to be here tomorrow. Probably frozen. I'm trying to get a 150 tomorrow so I can get 5) 7-10" reds from a guy on this forum. The 9 I already have are in the 90. I have a 75 and a 55 too but the 55 is sold and will be going on Saturday.

I'm setting a up an old 20 tonight so if the 10 from Pedro aren't all froze to death, I can put them in there. I don't think they would last with the 2" P's I got today. I think it leaks though!

I need most of these fish for the wrap around setup I'm building so I don't want to pass on any good deals. We don't get allot of P's locally.

So, anyway, anybody have a good idea for a tank divider if I need one? I've used ceiling light panels in the past but all I could find today was those that had 1" squares in them.

I have some plex scrap but I broke my saw working on the fishroom today. NOT A GOOD WEEK AT ALL HERE!!

By the way, if anyone needs some good sized 1\4" plex, let me know. I have tons of it and I'll give it to you if you want to pay the shipping! I can also get more for free!

·
Registered
27,223 Posts
I would just permanantly build the divide into the tank with a piece of plexiglass. It would rock cause you would have this huge wrap around then right on the end you will have an individual 100 gallon tank to just put whatever you want in there. This gives you some flexibility in displaying different types of fish. :rockin:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.