Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
6,257 Posts
lol...everyone copies lines...and yea in ether....nas killed jay-z on stealing biggies lines...and its BIG how can u diss someone as great as him

he is definately up tho there...haha although game and lil flip are hella garbage

im feelin that new song on streets desciples

nas feat quan-just a moment

the most copied rappers are rakim and biggy btw

·
This f*cking Guy!
9,415 Posts
Only Song I will Actually listen to, If I watch teh Video is 99 Problems.
Other than that, Eh!
Hes not that great. He was in the right the place at the right time.
Made Some Radio Friendly Songs after the PAC/biggie situation.
People got hooked, think he's god or something.

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
18,487 Posts
Ive been trying to prove this to so many people before but they've never believed me. Thanks for the link. This just helps prove what Ive been talking about.

·
Registered
6,257 Posts
can ne one post the actual link so i can save it...but yea nas disssed jayz on the sh*t already its not that big a deal

POST LINK PLZ

·
Registered
27,223 Posts
I heard this a few days ago and it blew me away. The DJ that did it must have really wanted to make Jay-Z look bad,

·
Indianapolis Football
12,187 Posts
Haha, that is awesome

thanks for the link

·
Registered
6,257 Posts
dude...lol

look it was f*cking 20 lines at the most they showed....how many songs has he written...how many cd's has he had? all his lines aint copied...and yess today everyone uses everyone elses rhymes

rakim and biggy most copied and then theres still others that are too

like beat sampling...p diddy uses so many underground beats and sh*t isnt that a crime to

·
Registered
4,364 Posts
K fizzly said:
like beat sampling...p diddy uses so many underground beats and sh*t isnt that a crime to
[snapback]899831[/snapback]​
Yeah, it is. I think its crap when people steal beats. Like J Lo. She must have picked it up from p diddy.

·
Registered
5,625 Posts
R.I.P BIGGY SMALLS

1 - 20 of 22 Posts