Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
1,072 Posts
So, we've established what types of fish are likely to go with our beloved's, "The final word.." post was very useful, I will consider the facts when addding a new companion to my tank, but what is ACTUALLY going on in your real life tanks? (big brother stylie!)

So, list briefly:

a)Whos happily swimming around, crawling under, or avoiding swiftly from your Piranha,
b) and for how long (whats the current tank record!)

Be interesting to see who's got some hard nuts defending themselves from the jaws of hell

Pics wouldl be good too if you have any... any cross breed best friends even? :D

· Registered
813 Posts
had a pleco with mine for 4 months without any probs but came home to find a few fin nips so i took him out and put him in my dads tank. he would have probably been ok but didnt want to risk it, not fair on the pleco. so now i have nothing but Ps.

· Registered
1,150 Posts
the only thing that lasted in my tank was a 7-8'' pacu when my reds were 4''
but every thing else get nailed as soon as it goes in.

· Registered
2,647 Posts
1 zebra danio he lasted a whole year but then was eatin when i went on Vacation and my dad refused to feed it cause he thinks theyre some type of satan creature...

· Registered
3,149 Posts
Scooby said:
1 zebra danio he lasted a whole year but then was eatin when i went on Vacation and my dad refused to feed it cause he thinks theyre some type of satan creature...
[snapback]863738[/snapback]​
at your dad not your loss

So far "peacemaker" my 6" common pleco has been there without one bite. They have been together since October 2004. I had the pleco since he was like 3" in the beginning of 2004. He got his name because he will break up fights between my p's sometimes. He also steals some food from p's time and time, but the p usually steals it back. He knows his place :nod:

*knocks on wood*

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.