Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
95 Posts
well its been about 3 weeks since i put my brandtis together.every once in a while they bump heads but mostly they just stare at each other.they each have there spot in the tank and its about 3 inches apart,so they just stare at each other.i got them off of feeders and they will now eat shrimp,they still havnt killed my 2 buttokaferies thats in the tank with them,they do chase them when they get in or close to their spot.its kinda funny.also i added a stripped raphael cat fish,he comes out at night so yhey dont pay it no mind.i just wanted to update every one about my 2 brandtis,they are now about 4 1/2 inches long.hope to have pics soon.

crashbfc :rockon:

· Registered
314 Posts
I think everyone is pulling for you on this but perhaps you could provide some more details on the tank size, decor,temp, lighting and how often you feed these guys.. Good luck with your experiment..

· Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Kilohead36 said:
I think everyone is pulling for you on this but perhaps you could provide some more details on the tank size, decor,temp, lighting and how often you feed these guys.. Good luck with your experiment..
[snapback]861161[/snapback]​
ok heres somemore info,i have my two brandtis in a 55 gallon,the lighting i took electric tape and made it just light enough that i can see in it,i have two pieces of drift wood and alot of artifical planting.got dark brown natural river rock for my bottom.have a power head in the middle of tank so a current runs down one side of the tank plenty of dead spots.and lots of tlc.

crashbfc

· Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Kilohead36 said:
[snapback]861161[/snapback]​
ok heres somemore info,i have my two brandtis in a 55 gallon,the lighting i took electric tape and made it just light enough that i can see in it,i have two pieces of drift wood and alot of artifical planting.got dark brown natural river rock for my bottom.have a power head in the middle of tank so a current runs down one side of the tank plenty of dead spots.and lots of tlc.

crashbfc

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.