Piranhas Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
27,223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wasnt on much this weekend cause I had to dig out of the major snowstorm here. I just got to Columbus OH after I had 4 flights cancelled!!! Did anyone else feel the wrath of the storm. Check out the pic below of a car in my friends apartment complex....lol

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
Damn thats a grip. Up here in Alaska there is absolutely no snow. It snowed only 3 times and last month it started raining so its all gone. Roads are nice and dry now, Even a people are riding there motorocycles.

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
It's almost as bad there as it is here. HAHA just kidding. Nice and warm here in Cali. Must suck for you, I cant stand the snow.

·
...just back for a bit to catch up...
6,193 Posts
....we had that blizzard bury us...i had to shovel my drive-way 4 times...3 times on saturday during the blizzard, once on sunday when it was dying down....that storm was a bitch, but driving in it kicked ass!

·
6,193 Posts
:rock: ...that apartment complex looks familiar...i think i did something there one year...you said you live in alexandria right mike?

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
16,831 Posts
Damn Mike!! Im sorry to see that!! Ive never touched snow in my whole life. Makes me want to come over and a dive right in the heaps of it that surround your vehicle!

·
6,193 Posts
Ms_Nattereri said:
Damn Mike!! Im sorry to see that!! Ive never touched snow in my whole life. Makes me want to come over and a dive right in the heaps of it that surround your vehicle!
...hehe
...then you gotta avoid the chunks of ice, and the salted chunks of snow...and on top of that, the idiots who throw their snow in front of other cars so they could clear their own parking space

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
16,831 Posts
That bad eh?!

I guess Ill just have to stay her where its sunny, yet cold as hell outside!!

·
6,193 Posts
...it's actually pretty cool...it's kinda funny seeing people walk around in knee deep snow and all of a sudden fall down on their asses because they stepped into a ditch they didnt see

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
16,831 Posts
:laugh:

Theyre like "oops no one saw that
"

·
Registered
27,223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
The apartment complex in question is in Sterling, VA. Yeah the main problem with digging out was people either throwing their snow in your spaces (if your in an apt complex) or if you car is in the street, the plow coming through and completely reburying your car. I had to shovel like three times as well but it didnt do any good. I think we ended up with around 19 inches or something but it wouldve been more if it didnt turn to sleept late Sunday night. I LOVE snow but this was a little much, kinda turned into a nuisance.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.