Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
105 Posts
I have a Channa Lucia (you can see him in my avatatr picture, behind the Rhom) anyway I put a rosey red minnow in this tank or eight months ago and for some reason the SH did not eat him. So I statrt to feed the minnow flakes, anyway last night I was feeding my SH some shrimp and the minnow had gotten over to the shrimp first, started to peck at the shrimp. Then the SH came rushing over and eat the shrimp along with the miinnow. Then about ten seconds later the SH spiit up the shrimp and the minnow, and then eat the shrimp again., as the minnow swam away unharmed. That just caught me be surpise, I have never seen a SH take a piece of shrimp over live food.

· Registered
2 Posts
Just wait when your snakehead is ready to show its true colors... I had mine with rays & many other fish for a while until one day he ripped a 13inch cat fish in half... What I am trying to say is don't start throwing all your favorite fish in with him thinking he is Francise the nice Bull only to find a few weeks/months later he is the devil...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.