Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Which of the fish above is your favourite? Which of them is the hardiest, meanest, most aggressive?

·
joey'd is da man
14,077 Posts
snakeheads have several species, some are mean as hell - some are not, pikes come in differant species also - and their is also more than one type of wolffish - IMO an atlantic wolffish looks the meanest, but I think a large aggressive snakehead might have the edge over all of the others.

What is it with the What species is the hardest posts?

To be honest any could kill the other!!!!

·
Registered
792 Posts
Hardiest: Wolffish
Meanest: Wolffish
Most Aggressive: Snakehead
My Favorite: Snakehead

Also, you should specify the species. I am considering the common wolffish, the common pike, and the red snakehead when answering this question.

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
snake head my favourite, wolffish are ugly as hell

snakehead aren't really aggressive, they dont have an aggressive attitude, but and aggressive appetite. well thats what i think anyways.

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
18,487 Posts
I've never had any of the fish stated. But I would mmost def like to see pix of which ever would come out on top

·
joey'd is da man
14,077 Posts

Channa micropeltes - Giant snakehead

Channa micropeltes - Giant snakehead - Juvinile

wolffish head

Erythrinus erythrinus - wolffish
*pics stolen from Franks site

Erythrinus erythrinus - wolffish

Esox lucius - Northern pike

·
im offended and this is tastless,take it down &#33
4,277 Posts
i would love to see a snake head for a extended period of time seen one about 3ft long a red one in my ls back home but i hear so many bad things about it as far as aggresion and such and i have a 3yr old son it hops out the tank and goes for him or me it'll have to die but i would like to see what all the hub bub is about them being so mea towards any and everything

1 - 7 of 7 Posts