Piranhas Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone else have any snakeheads. I have been very puzzled with this fish. It is the meanest thing ive ever had. I've had some fish too lol, but never one that could breath out of water and to bite my size 13 boot lol.

·
Registered
698 Posts
"It is the meanest thing ive ever had. I've had some fish too lol, but never one that could breath out of water and to bite my size 13 boot "

Have you tried Dial-One-Shrink yet? :eek:oo:

·
Registered
27,223 Posts
Lol, isnt that the fish that some dumb couple released in Maryland and caused that big ecological scare? Just goes to show you, dont release your pets in the wild!!

·
joey'd is da man
14,077 Posts
Xenon said:
Lol, isnt that the fish that some dumb couple released in Maryland and caused that big ecological scare? Just goes to show you, dont release your pets in the wild!!
more importantly don't buy them if you don't want them, and don't sell to loonies!

·
Piranha Expert
4,309 Posts
MAD piranha. what kind of snake head is that? i would like to get a hold of one.what size tank is he in? that thing in your avatar looks mean. i wouldnt want to f*ck with him!

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have yet to find out what kind he is but my avatar is a gaint snake head. He's in a 55 for now untill I can find out what to do with him. yeah hes one of those fish some dumb person let go in a pond and they migrate and eat everything. there illegal in almost every state now. This was the last one in my state that was for sale. michigan.

·
Piranha Expert
4,309 Posts
Good thing im in Ontario Canada eah?

im buying one within the next year or so. :rockin:

those things f*cking ROCK HARD! :rockin:

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
If you have a channa micropellets (sp) they get up to 36" long and require a HUGE tank. They get pretty nasty once they get over a foot long.

Mark

·
Piranha Expert
4,309 Posts
my cousins feance told me about reds about 3 years ago and about how he had some. since then i got seriously into p's. and thats all i have done for 3 years is studying reds and diffrent species of p's. i know alot about p's for a 15year old kid. and now i want to get into SNAKE HEADS! :rockin:

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
mdemers883 I don't know what kind it is but would like to find out, He is over a foot, he's 18"s and mean as hell. I don't know who was talking about loonie people but if it was directed towards me, then hey Might be true I do have 41 red belly piranha in a fish tank. lol:p

·
joey'd is da man
14,077 Posts
MAD piranhas said:
I don't know who was talking about loonie people but if it was directed towards me, then hey Might be true
I think it was aimed at me.
and he is absolutly right!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.