Piranhas Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Beautiful One
8,799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Innes I am going to call you that from now on because you are obsessed with the smilies!

·
joey'd is da man
14,077 Posts
we have an old guy who walks around where I live, he is always wearing a tweed suit, and he has a big smile on his face.....always, he is often saying hello to small children in pushchairs and the other local people, we (me and my friends) call him smilie guy

·
Beautiful One
8,799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That is why it is going to be hard for me to beat you Innes you are always posting.

·
Beautiful One
8,799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Oh why you are sleepin I can post. Since the big time difference.

·
joey'd is da man
14,077 Posts
yeah, but they will never be where it really matters, as you have crowns

- pcrose, If you can get Xenon to make me a mod, I will never get those blue skullz!

·
joey'd is da man
14,077 Posts
you have blue skullz in your heart?

·
Beautiful One
8,799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
You suck it isn't fair ... Xenon can I have the blue skulls now I swear I will keep posting please?

·
Beautiful One
8,799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Your not first because they haven't replaced your red ones Innes. You just photoshop like jona or him like you either way no one has the legendary skulls I do have them in my heart but I want to see them on the screen.

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
16,831 Posts
Did I miss the thread where they say after red comes blue?! If so those skulls look pretty awesome. WAY better looking that the red ones.

·
Beautiful One
8,799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Xenon says the highest poster gets the blue skulls you prolly did miss the thread oh well.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.