Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ive had one red for a while...hes considered my baby :rasp: ....i always make sure he eats....i woke up this morning came down checked the fish out...and he looks diff now....looks kind of huskier, like bolder i guess you can say....is it possible to have a growth spurt overnight that quickly? or are my eyes just seeing things

·
Registered
8,568 Posts
Your eyes might be seeing things, but after every water change (every Sunday) I swear that my reds get bigger.

·
Registered
4,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Your eyes might be seeing things, but after every water change (every Sunday) I swear that my reds get bigger.
hmmmmm, because most of my fish right now are getting thicker, but not longer, or higher (know what i mean)...i hope my eyes arnt playing tricks on me

·
Registered
8,568 Posts
At the size of your p's, you will tend to notice that they are gaining "weight" more so than lenght. However, with good water parameters, water changes, diet, etc. (I know that you keep track of all of this but just listing it anyway) they are continually growing. So, just keep up the good work.

·
Registered
4,986 Posts
I don't feel that I piranha can grow/change in a day like that

your eyes most be playing games with you

maybe he got a little fat

·
"Pygocentrus cariba"
11,882 Posts
Sometimes I get involved in other things and do waterchanges and feed my fish and such, but then I will just study them one day and be like "Whoa! They have grown!" and I didn't even realize it until I took the time to really 'look' at them.
~Taylor~

·
Registered
4,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
its weird tho, cus hes still "sticking" out to me...he does look like hes beefier then yesterday...ah well, ill continue to keep an eye on him to see what goes on

·
Registered
4,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
ok so im pretty sure i noticed whats going on with this guy....
hes MATURING
... i was watching him very closely today, the dots are somewhat starting to fade, hes starting to have a green tinge coming to him....hes looking beefy too....im pumped right up

1 - 11 of 11 Posts