Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
WWTCD?
9,785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I'm playing Smackdown VS Raw 2007 for my new PSP I got and I'm playing in season mode or career mode or whatever it is, which enables different storylines and what not. I'm using John Cena. I get into this storyline with Chris Masters and Trish Stratus that ends with a match between myself, Masters and Trish where Trish wins the belt through underhandedness!

So Trish becomes the WWE Champ! But then Shane Mcmahon says no woman could be the champ and Stephanie Mcmahon strips her of the belt. Go figure!

This is random. And makes me sound like a HUGE loser - wrestling and video games - but I thought it was good enough to share. But, just to redeem myself... here's a pic of Trish:

Joint Stomach Shoulder Arm Leg

Attachments

·
WWTCD?
9,785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I've always liked the Smackdown VS Raw series and I like this one. Not too sure about the GM Mode they have but the regular stuff is good. Not a huge change from previous ones though... Better storylines to work through.

·
My Rhom could kick your Rhom's ass!
4,697 Posts
not so fast hitler.... smackdown vs raw on the 360 is far and away the best wrtestling game out there--- if you havent seen this game on the 360 you need to---- i dont have to watch wrestling anymore(atleast until it gets a little better), its just like the commercial says "dont just watch it, LIVE IT!"

--- btw i started a season with hhh and was teamed up with carlito, davari, and chavo and they called us "strength in numbers"... we took out the big show first and now im about to feud with angle--- i believe ill be ditching the group soon as i always leave them out to dry and they get their asses kicked....... sweet game!

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
not so fast hitler.... smackdown vs raw on the 360 is far and away the best wrtestling game out there--- if you havent seen this game on the 360 you need to---- i dont have to watch wrestling anymore(atleast until it gets a little better), its just like the commercial says "dont just watch it, LIVE IT!"

--- btw i started a season with hhh and was teamed up with carlito, davari, and chavo and they called us "strength in numbers"... we took out the big show first and now im about to feud with angle--- i believe ill be ditching the group soon as i always leave them out to dry and they get their asses kicked....... sweet game!
I agree that the snackdown vs raw game is awesome... I still think wrestlemania 2000 was the best old school game... I spent days and days on that game... I still play it once in a while

·
WWTCD?
9,785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

I played that storyline. Except I sided with the Big Show and we took Carlito and his boys to school and finished them off in the end. I've been using John Cena. (Which is weird, because I hated John Cena. But now that I've used him for a while I'm starting to like him.)

·
Quintessential 80s Guy
5,859 Posts
i am using randy orton and beat a bunch of smackdown missions then i get traded to raw and have to re-do a bunch of raw missions i had already beaten!

my biggest complaint is why they would take off paul london and add vito or viscera.

·
WWTCD?
9,785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I took have been traded. I started on Raw but now I'm the champ on Smack Down.

I haven't watched wrestling in so long I didn't know who Vito was. Then I tune in and he's some guy running around in a dress. Go figure.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.