Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Skankzilla
18,320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i want to put a skull in my tank with my gold but i dont want to kill him. any material i should be aware of that may harm or kill my p? i havent found any cool skulls in the petstores so that's why i'm asking this question. i found one at the mall, but still worried.

·
Registered
83 Posts
hey whats up ,you might try a gothic store they should probally have ceramic skulls that shouldt affect your fish or the ph. or you could go try a animal skull ,i seen a dog skull that looked really cool but i would make sure its ok to have a real skull in the tank first. if you do decide you want an animal skull i would suggest looking for some road kills or go to a slaughter house

·
Beautiful One
8,799 Posts
You can find animal skulls in the forest. Skulls give the tank a kind of natural look.

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
I have two skulls in my p tank. There some sort of hard plastic piggy bank. The only problem I have is that a lot of fish crap gets into it, but with my WC I clean them out as well. These have had no affect on my wter parameters.

·
Skankzilla
18,320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
cool thanks guys.

i found one at my friends store in the mall, spencers. he's giving it to me for free, but problem is theres red on the teeth. its a vampire skull. so thats why i was curious.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts