Piranhas Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Beautiful One
8,799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How many post till I can get my skull eyes blue?

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
18,487 Posts
Blue eyes?? I dont remember having blue eyes on mine. I heard of Blue Skulls.. but you have 1500 more to go man!!!

·
Registered
601 Posts
Hypocrite. I hardly think that Rose is whining. Chill man, if you don't like the post, don't reply. Probably just wondering... maybe passing time.

·
Registered
159 Posts
I'm sorry but I agree with giovanni here...who gives a sh*t...on all the other boards I go to, no one cares about post count. If you want to post whore your way to red skulls, fine, but don't advertise it all the time.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Cypher said:
Hypocrite. I hardly think that Rose is whining. Chill man, if you don't like the post, don't reply. Probably just wondering... maybe passing time.
It's not that he's whining...but since I've come here I've seen quite a few posts on obtaining red skulls, etc etc....I mean, who cares?

·
joey'd is da man
14,077 Posts
pcrose is not botherd by her post count, she just likes the colour blue

·
Sex Kitten Lover
358 Posts
You said she was whining
actually, i never mentioned her..i was talking about this site in general....so whatever............all im saying is it just pisses me off to see posts about getting skulls and the like, seems childish to me...but thats just me...whatever....if my comments offended anyone, so be it, just my humble opinion.

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
18,487 Posts
Dont know about you guys. Im just kick'in back with a cigar at hand, while marinat'in on a couch watching, bullsh*ting, and laughing with all the topics in the lounge. Whether the conversation is about skulls, boob jobs, daily work schedules, or relationship prob.. its a place where you relax, talk about nonsense and JUST CHILL!!!

·
Captain Britannia
4,817 Posts
i agree with gio to an extent .the post count is pretty irrelevent its the content of the posts that count
dixon

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.