Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Its amazing, If you are going the Ipod route Stop now. This is a Awsome Mp3/Sirius radio. Looks like a Ipod and You get Sirius too. Plug it in and Go, No waiting to download songs, Do that whenever you want, Listion to almost 200 channels.

Pros: Pay for Stiletto(Cheaper then the Ipod) Charge and go Listion to sirius, Lots of song memory, Howerd stern,sports and Music. Better video screen and Soundsystem headphones.

Con- You have to buy a Subscription, if you already have a radio its like $50 for a year. $150.00 for 2 1/2 years without owning a radio already.

IMO it is awsome, subscription sucks but for like 30 cents a day how can you beat commercial free radio and the downloading ability on-line

Check it out for the holidays

Merry Christmas and happy new year

·
my sister is #1 best prostitute
10,514 Posts
stern is a pro?

my pioneer inno does the same stuff

·
WWTCD?
9,785 Posts
This was one of the units I was looking at buying for my Uncle. Lucky me - I get it at near cost.

·
my sister is #1 best prostitute
10,514 Posts
Not a pro. The KING of all media
yeah not any more now hes the other guy on satalite..

the king of charging for all media is more like it.

with the popularity of sites like you tube it would make way more sense to have some stuff out there that you dont have to pay for to get people more interested in what hes doing to get more subs but instead as if he doesnt make enough money all of his material requires you to shell out more money.. hes out of touch

·
WWTCD?
9,785 Posts
Not a pro. The KING of all media
yeah not any more now hes the other guy on satalite..

the king of charging for all media is more like it.

with the popularity of sites like you tube it would make way more sense to have some stuff out there that you dont have to pay for to get people more interested in what hes doing to get more subs but instead as if he doesnt make enough money all of his material requires you to shell out more money.. hes out of touch
[/quote]

Or a greedy asshole... Depends on how you word it. But not at how you look at it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts