Piranhas Forum banner

Silent farts---are they silent and deadly, or silent and friendly?

• Silent and Deadly--GOD THAT WREAKS

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Silent and Friendly--no scent, good when dating someone new

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

· This f*cking Guy!
8,936 Posts
Filo said:
So whats it gonna be? I vote silent but friendly unfortunatly, I cant seem to stir some good ones up
what about you guys?

[snapback]865768[/snapback]​
Gordeez sez Drink beer you Wuss.
Beer floating around the stomach...That badboy boils into some toxic stuff!
Trust Gordeez, He knows :nod:

· Registered
2,647 Posts
hmmm i dunno i guesse it all depends what ive been eating that day, sometimes silent farts can be friendly and non oderless but other days they can be the most vile putrid smell you have ever had the inconvenience of inhaling thru your nostrils.

· Registered
590 Posts
I say silent but deadly. I did this a couple of times. I got on an elevator in a high rise building. where I was working. I knew I had some bad gas. I held it until my floor comes up. This is a lot better with some people on the elevator. Anyways, get close to my floor, let out the silent, but violent as I was exiting and hit all the remaining floors on the way out. In other words, if I got out on the 12th flr and another person was getting out on the 20th flr, I tried my best to hit all the buttons so the elevator would stop at every flr. In this case, she was not too happy...

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.