Piranhas Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Everyone I just wanted to let you all know that when typing a larger response that you should try to break them up into seperate paragrphs. Sometimes people will write and leave no gaps between the work which can sometimes make it more difficult to keep placement while reading or if distracted.

Does everyone know what I am talking about when I raise this issue? I am not saying it is wrong the other way, but rather just easier this way. Does anybody else have any comments?

·
joey'd is da man
14,077 Posts
smaller paragraphs - I get you :
:

·
...just back for a bit to catch up...
6,328 Posts
i dont understand what you mean SC....what do you mean we should break up larger responeses with seperate paragraphs? i think some people are just use to clumping things together....i think the english grammer teachers call it a run-on paragraph....so is this paragraph easy to read or is it complicated?....

....hehe...im just messin with you SC, i get what you mean

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
16,831 Posts
Dont most people break it up anyway?!

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
... or just try using some simple indentation or even a smilie for quick refernces when skimming through a posts. :smile:

This is just something I figured that would help everyone, even if they did not realize what they are doing...

·
Registered
27,337 Posts
SnowCichlid said:
... or just try using some simple indentation or even a smilie for quick refernces when skimming through a posts. :smile:

This is just something I figured that would help everyone, even if they did not realize what they are doing...
I agree Snow. Good advice.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.