Piranhas Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Beautiful One
8,799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I get to drive my suv in a couple of days I am going under my parents insurance lol to save me some cash whoo hooo. It is going to be 250 a month for awhile that is better than 329.18 a month

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
18,487 Posts
Congrats!!

Best way to do it.. being under your parents wing. But still.. your a good target for cops to harrass because of your age, no doubt!!
What insurance group did you go through and what kind of SUV??

·
5 TIME CHAMPS
19,142 Posts
RhomZilla said:
Congrats!!

Best way to do it.. being under your parents wing. But still.. your a good target for cops to harrass because of your age, no doubt!!
What insurance group did you go through and what kind of SUV??
yeah ...and i think its an explorer..right..

how old are you by chance?

·
Beautiful One
8,799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ford explorer xlt 97
farmers

·
"Nitro"
5,386 Posts
my insureance went down to $89 dollars a month on my chevy and $12 a month on my antique cadillac hearse

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
My car is insured in my pops name, but I will have to get my own due to a mistake I made. I hate bein responsible. LOL

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
18,487 Posts
hydroshutter said:
i have a '97 explorer sport. Good choice of suv. I was going to supercharge it but now I don't think I will.
Why would you wanna supercharge an SUV???

·
Registered
242 Posts
Being responsible does suck at times, but when you hit that 25 mark with a clean record. Yeah !!! I've got full coverage on 2 rigs right now and it's only $74 a month. One is an old beater 73 chevy stepside and the other is my fun toy. An 82 chevy s-10 with a 327 small block in it. Honda killer! sshhhh, dont tell my insurance! they think it still has a 4 banger in it !

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.