Piranhas Forum banner
61 - 80 of 91 Posts

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
guineawhop1 said:
i have a question...my rbp is fine except for the fact he has something growing right under his bottom lip that looks like a huge wart...he's had it for a while and i was wondering if anyone knew what it was and if so what i can do to get rid of it...thanks
If you have strong current it will go away like a powerhead.

·
Registered
111 Posts
ok... 2nd time i wrote this here is my vegetable he got attacked by my other red belly aka "killer"... i figured since hes a vegie now i'd call him varrot top... better yet carrot topless... j/k no i really named him "lucky" as in lucky to survive killers attack

and hers a drawing to make up for my poor picture taking skills...

this is a current pic so he's now in a 10 gallon hospital tank with salt and mela fix... he seemed to like the change in eviroment (jet black rocks to sand.) he'll live
I hope

·
Registered
2,936 Posts

my purple when i first got it from pedro. reason= spilos being brought over all together, just commong fin nip. perfect in less than 2 weeks

·
Different Like A Platypus
3,665 Posts
super red who got his ass kicked when getting sick with ick(made a full recovery tho)

That's a miracle....I can't believe it....there really is a fish God....it looked like u found a flushed fish in the sewer and threw him in ur tank and now he's fine..

·
Registered
2 Posts
I need some help here...
I have a rbp, and he ha not eaten in the past couple days. I fugred it may be because he ate a few feeders within 2 days, but w/in two days after he had eaten them, he had developed a bulge in his abdominal region. He didn't have this after he ate the fish, it just devoloped a few days after. I want to find out if something is wrong so that he's not at risk for getting ill. Like I said, it's an abnormal large swelling that hasn't been there before. If anybody knows what iit is or what I can do.. please let me know. thanks

·
Registered
913 Posts
One of my reds with ammonia burn.

All over his eye.

He is fully healthy again now!

·
joey'd is da man
14,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #68 ·
Innes said:
will be ok, but eye will not grow back, this was the state of my black moor after being attacked by my axolotl

this fish died a few days later

·
DOC#003162
15,011 Posts
Lang_Joshua said:
ok... 2nd time i wrote this here is my vegetable he got attacked by my other red belly aka "killer"... i figured since hes a vegie now i'd call him varrot top... better yet carrot topless... j/k no i really named him "lucky" as in lucky to survive killers attack

and hers a drawing to make up for my poor picture taking skills...

this is a current pic so he's now in a 10 gallon hospital tank with salt and mela fix... he seemed to like the change in eviroment (jet black rocks to sand.) he'll live
I hope
[snapback]602277[/snapback]​
how has this fish heal/ did it live?

·
Registered
171 Posts
Wow those are some tore up fish! I'm amazed by how often your pirahnas survive these afflictions. My Pacus get messed up everyday bumping in to things, biting each other and they heal in like one day. I used to think only Oscars got messed up so often and healed quickly!

61 - 80 of 91 Posts