Piranhas Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Truffle shuffle!!!!!!!
Joined
·
18,670 Posts
i dont remeber that probably before my time

love to chat with him though

or maybe was that the guy who signed up to complain about the mouse vid or was that someone else
 

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
Joined
·
16,830 Posts
Nope dont recall. But whats your point?!
 

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
Joined
·
16,830 Posts
I dont recall anyone by that name getting banned.
 

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
Joined
·
16,830 Posts
If it happened in December how would P13 remember the incident if hes only been a member since February. I mean yeah he could have looked back to read about it..but damn that was along time ago.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Actually I've been a member since January but had my account reinstated and Xenon can't change the join date. I remember reading about it before I was a member. Thats when I was new and only knew and relied on P-fish. Then I came here.


P-fury rocks
 

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
Joined
·
16,830 Posts
piranha 13 said:
Actually I've been a member since January but had my account reinstated and Xenon can't change the join date. I remember reading about it before I was a member.
Ohh I see. I think thats back when we were on ikonboard before we switched to invision. In that switch I think some members were rid of because I was originally the 131st member now Im 105th. Anyways, he was probably one of the members he got rid of.
 

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
Joined
·
16,830 Posts
Then I retract that statement.

I had only thought so because the member count was lowered during the switch.
 

·
reasonably awesome
Joined
·
7,613 Posts
Xenon said:
Ms_Nattereri said:
Anyways, he was probably one of the members he got rid of.
I hanvt gotten rid of any members.
Blade


That f*cker was still posting at Aquatiq Terrors, cuz the mods refused to ban him even though we all pointed out how he was banned from both Predfish AND Pfury for being a lying bitch.

We raised the Anti-Blade ruckus again about a week and a half ago over there, and even though the mods told us to shut up, we haven't seen the guy post since
 

·
5 TIME CHAMPS
Joined
·
19,142 Posts
piranha45 said:
Xenon said:
Ms_Nattereri said:
Anyways, he was probably one of the members he got rid of.
I hanvt gotten rid of any members.
Blade


That f*cker was still posting at Aquatiq Terrors, cuz the mods refused to ban him even though we all pointed out how he was banned from both Predfish AND Pfury for being a lying bitch.

We raised the Anti-Blade ruckus again about a week and a half ago over there, and even though the mods told us to shut up, we haven't seen the guy post since
i like that thread about blade in A.T its pretty funny
...thats scumbag is back here too in pfury..he registered using his A.T name..
 

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
Joined
·
16,830 Posts
thePACK said:
i like that thread about blade in A.T its pretty funny
...thats scumbag is back here too in pfury..he registered using his A.T name..
You sure its him and not someone just using his handle here? Last I knew he was banned from here. But whatever, as long as he doesnt start anything like before, Im cool.
 
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top