Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Oh, SNAP!
3,806 Posts
I was bored yesterday and since the weather was very nice I decided to take a pic from my room using my camera's stitch assist feature; I thought it would be cool if everyone did the same since we have members from all over the world, put the name of the place where you're at at the bottom of the pic, here's mine:

Sky Building Nature Mountain Natural landscape

Caracas, Venezuela.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,387 Posts
i work in a metal fabrication warehouse i have no windows, but you got lucky that view is beautiful

·
Oh, SNAP!
3,806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It doesn't have to be from your work, it can be from your house or wherever you are

·
Registered
2,387 Posts

·
Registered
580 Posts
I was bored yesterday and since the weather was very nice I decided to take a pic from my room using my camera's stitch assist feature; I thought it would be cool if everyone did the same since we have members from all over the world, put the name of the place where you're at at the bottom of the pic, here's mine:

View attachment 130752
Caracas, Venezuela.
are u sure thats frm ur bedroom window looks like a poster 2 me u can c the lines where its been folded .

take another shot u tried 2 put all the photos 2 geather or sumit?

·
Banned
14,902 Posts

View attachment 130752
Caracas, Venezuela.
are u sure thats frm ur bedroom window looks like a poster 2 me u can c the lines where its been folded .

take another shot u tried 2 put all the photos 2 geather or sumit?
[/quote]

its called picture stitching. its multiple pics of something stitched together to get a panaramic view.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.