Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
27,223 Posts
The changes have been made to the board. I have to agree with you guys too. When testing this software I went back and forth on this issue but my lack of experience in message boards prevented me from making an informed decision. Thanks for the info and your support of this board. It will take a while to build it up but with your suggestions I am sure it will be easier! :
:

Thanks again,
Xe

G

·
Also suggest going into a search engine looking for active aquarium sites, like FISH LINK CENTRAL and advertise the board there as well. Won't take up much time to do. Also ask some home page web sites that have piranhas or predators as their featured item to link you up.

·
TOP DOG
4,187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks xenon :D .that might be the best thing, but what i was thinking was not making them register to view the board. i think they should have to register before they post. that kinda sucks how it says unregistered with no information. 1 person could just easily use all different names. whatever you choose is cool though, just want to make sure my opinions clear.

fishman2 i've started a topic already about advertising this site, i agree with you on this idea.
wes

·
Registered
27,223 Posts
Yeah I see the difference. I have to play around with this software a little more to completely figure it out. I travel for a living so most of my time is spent on airplanes or in hotel rooms so I will make the changes and advertise ASAP.

-Xe

Off to San Jose....nothing like 6.5 hours of flight time on a Sunday

·
Registered
27,223 Posts
Ok I re-enabled login until I can figure out how to do this, I will have to email some other people that use Ikonboard.

·
Registered
27,223 Posts
Ok I enabled it so users can view the board without registering but can not reply unless they register. It is really fun working with this board software!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts