Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
my sister is #1 best prostitute
10,514 Posts
nice booty. shes cute, they might take her for the girl next door but im sure they get thousands of applicants..

you guys both look kinda ripped in that second picture. doin alittle boozing getting frisky witht eh camera?

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
God damn dude, I guess AKSkirmish won't be saying no.

Go for it, my girlfriend is doing some thing to be in the calendar for FSU next year. They took her original picture and they are having her back for a shoot. Don't know if they will use it, but they liked it.

·
I will bite your face!
7,436 Posts

You lucky sumnuvabitch.
I say yeah give it a shot. I know a girl that got into maxim a couple months back. and shes not as hot as your girl. Won't hurt to try.

·
Registered
19,246 Posts
You had to beat me to it didn't ya man-Yeah she a frickin hottie man!!!!!
Hopefully pretty soon I will have some good shots of her!!!!!!

·
Frontosa King
9,990 Posts
as long as you dont have a problem with guys around the world wanking to maxim magazine looking at pics of your girl in it. she does have your typical girl next door look. the cute innocent look. congrats to you for landing a great catch. and AK dont be selling the nagatives online to any websites, or at least split it with crosshair

oh and BTW

nice tank

AK get her to pose infront of the tank, that might make for an interesting pic for the people at maxim. especially if its piranha........ you would really be able to put a nifty caption on the page something about the piranhas wanting a piece of that meat.

·
my sister is #1 best prostitute
10,514 Posts
we should get a piranha fury calander, of hot spouses (or members) posing sexy next to piranah tanks

·
Offical P-Fury Ex-communicant
6,712 Posts
So its a lie? There are actual girly looking women in Alaska.

Wasnt Alaska offering women who move up there a bunch of benefits? Tax cuts? Free money? etc?

What is the ratio to women/men up there? Christ is must get lonely with that pertetual darkness, constant cold and the lack of women. No wonder why Alaskans suffer some of the highest suicide rates.

·
Registered
19,246 Posts

Wasnt Alaska offering women who move up there a bunch of benefits? Tax cuts? Free money? etc?

What is the ratio to women/men up there? Christ is must get lonely with that pertetual darkness, constant cold and the lack of women. No wonder why Alaskans suffer some of the highest suicide rates.
I assure you man-We do not have a shortage of "snowbunnies" up here at all-

·
Registered
19,246 Posts
God damn dude, I guess AKSkirmish won't be saying no.

Go for it, my girlfriend is doing some thing to be in the calendar for FSU next year. They took her original picture and they are having her back for a shoot. Don't know if they will use it, but they liked it.
Nah-man,she's perfect for it-trust me when i say these pics do her absolutely no justice-Just wait till she gets all dolled up for the camera-Then you guys will see a hottie

·
Offical P-Fury Ex-communicant
6,712 Posts

I assure you man-We do not have a shortage of "snowbunnies" up here at all-

[/quote]

I know I read it somewhere that just recently AK has a huge shortage of women and to combat that the state started to offer women incentives for moving up there.

PS- Zach, dont enter her in the girl next door contest. Just take some sexy photos of her and keep them to your self. Shes a hottie but you dont want her to find out. Just to rmember to knock her ego around every so often to destroy any positive self image of herself she has. Calling her fatty a few times in casual conversation is usually a good start.

·
Registered
19,246 Posts
as long as you dont have a problem with guys around the world wanking to maxim magazine looking at pics of your girl in it. she does have your typical girl next door look. the cute innocent look. congrats to you for landing a great catch. and AK dont be selling the nagatives online to any websites, or at least split it with crosshair

oh and BTW

nice tank

AK get her to pose infront of the tank, that might make for an interesting pic for the people at maxim. especially if its piranha........ you would really be able to put a nifty caption on the page something about the piranhas wanting a piece of that meat.
Yeah when I get the free time-I will get all kinds of shots of her-Thanks for that suggestion as well Dan-

·
LeT gO mY EgGs GRoLL
8,959 Posts
not to be a dick but the first pic would be a no no on this site according to the rules.

you lucky man, she would make it to Maxi no question ask.

1 - 20 of 70 Posts