• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 93 Posts

· Registered
2,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So right after my girlfriend and I broke up (2 months ago) one of her friends asked to f*ck. She had a boyfriend so i was like no...... (and she is ugly and loose). So I told my X on of her friends asked to f*ck to piss her off and she bitch the loose girl out in school. Her boyfriend found out and wants to fight me, not knowing the facts he came to my house last night as i was out with a freak bitch. So i came home and my brother was like some *** was here wanting to fight u. I know this kid and he is a p*ssy trying to act hard. Should i talk to him befor he makes a mystake or just fight him?

· Registered
10,778 Posts
just make sure u do it legally...make him come on your property, tell him to leave, and make sure he gives you sh*t first. Also, if your bro is of any use, have him be ur "guard" in case this guy has someone else hiding in the bushes for him.

· Indianapolis Football
11,384 Posts
The first rule of Fight Club is you do not talk about Fight Club !

· Registered
121 Posts
1)Make sure you either know a lawyer or have a lawyer friend proceed to 2)

2) pound the sh*t outta him.

- remember to never over-extend the punch, your fist should go abotu as far as the back of his head would be or your leaving yourself vulnerable in case you miss.

I wish some people woudl challenge me its been a while sinc emy last fight... sadly half the guys in my fraternity house are line backers... not too many people pick sh*t with us...

· Registered
2,386 Posts
Jewelz said:
The first rule of Fight Club is you do not talk about Fight Club !

[snapback]877837[/snapback]​
Hehe,nice.
Dude if he comes to your house you have to kick his ass or at least try. Don't ever let anyone get away with that kinda sh*t. At least that how I feel, stay away from my house, ya know. Otherwise let it go.

· Registered
639 Posts
You can compare this to two apes fighting over a banana at the zoo... If you were an onlooker, watching these two apes quarelling over a banana, what would you think?

Would you think they were nearly mindless creatures making a ruckess over something completely pointless, or would you find this dispute something worthy of a small spat?

Personally, in your situation, I would compare this girl to the banana. I would find this entire situation to be a complete waste of time and energy. I would also see this as "making a ruckess over something completely pointless."

So... Unless this duesche (sp?) bag actually does something to you, why bother? Especially over a girl, worse-off, over a girl you could give a rat's ass about...

· Registered
4,297 Posts
Filo said:
just make sure u do it legally...make him come on your property, tell him to leave, and make sure he gives you sh*t first. Also, if your bro is of any use, have him be ur "guard" in case this guy has someone else hiding in the bushes for him.
[snapback]877826[/snapback]​
No

piranhasrule said:
explain the situation to him, if he still wants fight then knock him the f*ck out
[snapback]877829[/snapback]​
No

Filo said:
oh yeah, and if you fight, have ur bro take pics, or else I am calling bullshit like fizzly...
[snapback]877833[/snapback]​
No

skelator said:
You can compare this to two apes fighting over a banana at the zoo... If you were an onlooker, watching these two apes quarelling over a banana, what would you think?

Would you think they were nearly mindless creatures making a ruckess over something completely pointless, or would you find this dispute something worthy of a small spat?

Personally, in your situation, I would compare this girl to the banana. I would find this entire situation to be a complete waste of time and energy. I would also see this as "making a ruckess over something completely pointless."

So... Unless this duesche (sp?) bag actually does something to you, why bother? Especially over a girl, worse-off, over a girl you could give a rat's ass about...
[snapback]877863[/snapback]​
Yes. Fighting is trashy and pathetic. Don't do anything that will open yourself up to trouble. Get his ass arrested if he comes back to your house.

· Breaki'n all day...
4,256 Posts
Filo said:
[snapback]877826[/snapback]​
absolutely, knock that bitch out

· Registered
1,301 Posts
f*ck what the others said,,,,,,,,
here's what ya need to do.

1) i would have alittle talk with his ass and tell him he needs to check his girl, cause shes the one that came to you

AND THEN.....

2) I'd beat the living f*ck out of his ass for coming upto my house poppin his sh*t off in front of my little brother

so that way you get the best of both options

· Registered
468 Posts
Sheriff Freak said:
So right after my girlfriend and I broke up (2 months ago) one of her friends asked to f*ck. She had a boyfriend so i was like no...... (and she is ugly and loose). So I told my X on of her friends asked to f*ck to piss her off and she bitch the loose girl out in school. Her boyfriend found out and wants to fight me, not knowing the facts he came to my house last night as i was out with a freak bitch. So i came home and my brother was like some *** was here wanting to fight u. I know this kid and he is a p*ssy trying to act hard. Should i talk to him befor he makes a mystake or just fight him?

[snapback]877818[/snapback]​
tell him the story... and if he still has beef then take him down the ground and pound his face in

1 - 20 of 93 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.