Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
Someone on youtube keeps bugging me about posting up more vids of my mudskippers so I finally got around to make a short clip of them eating off my hands. I still cant believe how tame these guys are. They even allow me to pet them every now and then. The cool thing is, I dont even have to get a net to catch these guys now. I just reach my hand in there and scoop them out and sometimes they even jump on my arm and start crawling upwards :laugh:

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
its hard to get a good full tank shot because of the moisture on the glass inside the tank but I got 2 top view pics.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
a side view of one of my goggle eyes. managed to grab a quick pic

Attachments

·
Registered
737 Posts
That's cool. I thought they would be too afraid to do that.

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
thanks everyone. Humper, do you know what type the 5" one is at your lfs? Im trying to find a giant mudskipper for my collection but havent been able to find any. If anyone has the time and space, Id definately recommend keeping these fish. They're extremely hardy animals given the right conditions and full of personality. They're like a cross between a fish, frog, and a dog lol. Mine even lets me pet them lol

·
Guinness eyes
6,981 Posts
Im interested in possible housing a pair of Mudskippers in my 29. ANy suggestions on set-up, filtration, lighting, etc etc?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts