Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

· Registered
3,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What up, guys??

I am just letting everyone know that my 10 cariba are scheduled to arrive on January 4th via UPS right to my door step

I am so excited that I had to share the news with everyone here :nod:

I will post plenty of pics as soon as I get them!!!

· Registered
3,280 Posts
sorry for such the LLLOOONNNGGG delay

it seems like one thing after another makes it impossible for me t get pictures of my new cariba....which I absolutely love, by the way!

Firstly...my original digital camera that I always use to take pics is screwed up for some reason. I cannot get it to take a clear picture no matter what setting I change, angle it's taken at, lights I turn on/off. I don't know...

Secondly, I borrow a camera from a friend and I am toying around with it for awhile just taking pictures and basically figuring out all the options and stuff like that. Then the damn battery dies so I had to wait till the next day to get the charger because it was late at night

Thirdly, I finally get the charger & I have to work the past 2 days...ALL DAY because of all the snow. Obviously, I do snow removal for both my boss & my accounts (I have my own business of cutting grass in the summer & snow removal in the winter) so I was very busy trying to get everything that needed to be taken care of done.

Fourthly, I am finally done with snow and I cannot get the installation disk for the digital camera to install properly so that I can get the pics off the camera onto my computer. I am sure I will figure it out eventually, but as of right now I cant do it.

I will try to figure it all out tomorrow so that I can share pics of my new piranha with everyone...I'd try to figure it out now, but I am going out for the night...sorry. I am sure you guys are devastated...lol :rasp:

Anyways...the camera is a Canon PowerShot S230 if anyone happens to have one or knows about how they work exactly & could help me I would appreciate it and say 'thank you'. lol
. Anyway...I have all the cables...USB & AV Cable (no idea what that is), battery charger, software & 16MB CF card....everything I could possibly need except for the 'know how'. thanks

*edit* Sorry for the exceptionaly long post...I didn't relaize how long it was & that I kinda went outta control there for a minute...

· Registered
3,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
to answer a couple questions & respond to some comments....

how big are the fish and tank?
the fish are roughly 4inches & the tank is 150 gallons

hope you have the amazon for a tank thoough.
wish i had a big tank that could hold 10 caribes for life
as I said, it is only a 150g tank & I am aware that 10 cannot be housed in a tank that small for life. I plan on keeping them for as long as possible and gradually reducing the number of cariba in the shoal. I'd like to get an even bigger tank, but more than likely I will just have to get rid of a couple or 3 or 4...we'll see.

So in the distant future if u are looking for a descent sized cariba...I will probably be selling some

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.