Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
I will bite your face!
7,436 Posts
yep. Fed ex last night had nothing go out of the Issaquah hub. alot of our checks that were issued here locally never hit the mail. Shitty. But we are having Very unnormal weather and people up here get confused if ir rains or well.. they are always confused and weather just makes it worse..

There was lik 3-4" of snow ontop of cars when I got up this morning. and its not really suppose to snow here.

·
Registered
19,242 Posts
Son of a bitch man-sorry to hear it guys-Hope everything turns out for the better!!!!

yep. Fed ex last night had nothing go out of the Issaquah hub. alot of our checks that were issued here locally never hit the mail. Shitty. But we are having Very unnormal weather and people up here get confused if ir rains or well.. they are always confused and weather just makes it worse..

There was lik 3-4" of snow ontop of cars when I got up this morning. and its not really suppose to snow here.
Nothing better than grabbing a cold one and watch all the idiots in the streets of seattle after a "dusting"-
Damn I miss that sh*t!!!!

·
I will bite your face!
7,436 Posts

Nothing better than grabbing a cold one and watch all the idiots in the streets of seattle after a "dusting"-
Damn I miss that sh*t!!!!
[/quote]

Let me tell you this makes me glad that I only live down the street from my work. and yeah I don't get it why ppl around here have such a hard time just going where they are trying to get.
I feel really bad for the people actually IN seattle. With all those hills. Man i'm glad I'm in bellevue.

But yeah. ppl everywhere are stuck at home. I'm one of 4 that actually made it into my office today.
usually we have about 12 ppl or so manning these phones. then half way thru the day I had to go talk to the lawyers for a couple hours.

·
Registered
416 Posts
yeah its havoc. people in washinton are iddiots. im driving an all wheel drive 04 durango and i just blow by these iddiots. i love watching the police over here try to make it up my hill in edmonds to no end. and then i just slide right on by. i can see the anger in there face and it makes me smile.(on the inside of course). (BlackSunshine) bellevue huh? nice to hear i got a fellow p-furian so close. brian

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yeah its havoc. people in washinton are iddiots. im driving an all wheel drive 04 durango and i just blow by these iddiots. i love watching the police over here try to make it up my hill in edmonds to no end. and then i just slide right on by. i can see the anger in there face and it makes me smile.(on the inside of course). (BlackSunshine) bellevue huh? nice to hear i got a fellow p-furian so close. brian
i picture that in my head and laugh my ass off

·
Registered
416 Posts
ok chris the rhom made it to bothell. the sanch is there also. i'm going to ask while i'm there if i can take the sanch back with me so that i can put them both into the tank until it's safe to ship him to you. don't worry, they'll be seperated so they don't eat each other. i'll let you know what happens. thanks.
brian

·
I will bite your face!
7,436 Posts
Fo sho. We will have to kick it and burn one sometime.
Or have a drink. ehh whatever.

·
Registered
416 Posts
ok so called said i was coming to pick up package noone told me that they closed at 4 pm. they were supposed to be open till 6pm. 15 miles down 15 miles back in the f*ckin snow. hour and a half later and no fish to show for it. im pissed.

brian

·
Registered
416 Posts
chris, i had both packages redirected to my house. i had them expedite shipping to early am. i will reacclimate them to the tank and ship him out as soon as the snow clears so you can get your fish alive and well. i will post pics in this thread upon arrival. if they are alive, i will take pics in the tank. if they are dead, i will put a knife through their heads to prove it in the pic. message me on what you want to do if only one dies on either side. either way, if they are both dead, i'm more then happy to go through with our half and half deal. i posted this in an open thread because we don't know each other and i want everyone to be privy to how this deal goes down. just so you don't feel like you are going to get screwed. thanks again, brian

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
chris, i had both packages redirected to my house. i had them expedite shipping to early am. i will reacclimate them to the tank and ship him out as soon as the snow clears so you can get your fish alive and well. i will post pics in this thread upon arrival. if they are alive, i will take pics in the tank. if they are dead, i will put a knife through their heads to prove it in the pic. message me on what you want to do if only one dies on either side. either way, if they are both dead, i'm more then happy to go through with our half and half deal. i posted this in an open thread because we don't know each other and i want everyone to be privy to how this deal goes down. just so you don't feel like you are going to get screwed. thanks again, brian
thanks brian for going through all the trouble. sounds like you had a hell of a time.

·
Registered
416 Posts
ok. so i called the fed ex billing and they said since the package was redirected i could get credited the shipping. so i can ship later when it is safe. still praying our little guys come through this OK.

brian

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.