Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got back from Shedd Aquarium in Chicago, IL. Excellent Amazon display. All p's were extremely thick and large. Every red belly I saw was at least 11"+. In one tank (I would say at least 3,000g+) there were approx. 20 red bellies who were all at least 12in., six or seven oscars (all 13in+), various birds living on the banks, frogs, turtles, etc. Shedd did a great job portraying the Amazon during the rainy season. If you're ever in the Chicago area, I would recommend checking it out. Here are some pics...they may be a little blurry...sorry

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
I dont see anything...

·
Registered
22,692 Posts
If you have the pics saved on your hard drive, just add a new post, and include a picture by attaching it to your post: click the browse button in the "File Attachments" part (below the Post Icons, below the box where you type your post), look for the file you want to upload, select it, click "OK", and post ahead... (keep in mind: only one image per post!)

If you have webspace to upload your pics to, upload your pics, and add a hotlink to the images url in your reply (like this:
[I M G]http://www.mywebsite.com/images/mypicture.jpg[/I M G]; without the spaces in both I M G tags!): 10 images per post max.

If you can't figure it out, mail them to [email protected], and I'll upload them for you :smile:

·
Registered
286 Posts
You saw a 3,000 gallon tank with 20 red bellies in it!!!!!!!!!!! I was just there about a month ago and was dissapointed with there piranha section, all I saw was 3 or 4 reds!! I must have been walking around with my eyes shut
Post some pics of this sh*t man!

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
you know what, i guess i wont post the pics....somehow the files are 1,000,000 times too large for everything no matter how much I resize them or what I do. Sorry, I really wanted yall to see 'em.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.