Piranhas Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I stopped in Shark Aquarium earlier today. He probaby has at least 50-60 pirayas ranging from 2"- 6". Damn would I liked to have bought 5 or 6 and have shoal.
At $125.00 for a 2 incher it would of cost me around $750.00 big ones. YIKES

·
Registered
22,692 Posts
piranha45 said:
I don't know why they refuse illegal states... Really, who's gonna know about it?
Well, if I owned a respectable and profitable company, I for sure wouldn't jeopardize it's livelyhood by making a few extra bucks illegally. Shipping piranha's to illegal states, draws too much attention, I guess...
But no one said anything about selling piranha's to people in the store itself, even when they live in an illegal state

Just look at it this way: you can get all those fancy ass piranha's, if you're willing to embark on a road trip. In my country they are perfectly legal, but no one seems to have heard about species other than redbellies :sad:

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
Judazzz said:
piranha45 said:
I don't know why they refuse illegal states... Really, who's gonna know about it?
Well, if I owned a respectable and profitable company, I for sure wouldn't jeopardize it's livelyhood by making a few extra bucks illegally. Shipping piranha's to illegal states, draws too much attention, I guess...
But no one said anything about selling piranha's to people, even when they live in an illegal state

Just look at it this way: you can get all those fancy ass piranha's, if you're willing to embark on a road trip. In my country they are perfectly legal, but no one seems to have heard about species other than redbellies :sad:
that too

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.