Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 106 Posts

·
Registered
22,692 Posts
Since this whole website starting with a video of a mouse being taken apart by piranha's, I thought it would be nice to dedicate an entire thread to other piranha victims, just for personal entertainment

I'll kick off:

Number 1:

And another one:

And yet another one (6,5" pleco):

I admit it's a bit childish/immature, but so f*cking what

·
Sex Kitten Lover
358 Posts
Glad I am not the only one that likes to take pics of victims. I posted this b4, and someone called me weird, F it, here it is again.

Tiger barb

·
Registered
22,692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Markosaur said:
Nice Chiclid on 2nd image, wut kind is it?
The cichlid is a Kribensis, very cute...I had a breeding pair: unfortunatley, the male was killed by my reds, because the dumbass started to charge my reds, who came too close to the nest for his liking :laughlong:

Giovanni82: it's one of the reason's why I got p's in the first place... Last night, I bought my reds a 4" goldfish to deconstruct: after a quick ruffle, only the head remained, and it kept moving/breathing for a full hour, until my pleco decided to suck the last bit of life out of it

Btw: so what they call you weird... I guess everyone that buys p's wants to see his bad boys show off their reputation at least once. Some just prefer to see it more frequently; I mean, it never gets boring :
:

Btw2: I'm not a psychopath or a serial killer or anything: I just like to spoil my reds....

·
Sex Kitten Lover
358 Posts
Btw: so what they call you weird

Judazzz--I could give one F what anyone calls me, especially on a message board, but I hear ya, that tiger barb was my spilos 1st kill, and I was proud, so I took a picture of it, and I plan on taking more in the future and sharing, if people don't like it, so be it, piranhas kill other fish, its why I think 95% of the people get into keeping piranhas in the 1st place.

·
Registered
22,692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
That's why I started this thread in the first place

But I see no need for a special forum for that, though. Perhaps one of the mods can pin this baby down...

·
Registered
321 Posts
I was in a fraternity and I stole the pledge pet (A Gerbil) and fed it to my p's. It left a crazy mess behind. The head was fully in tact, so were the hind feet. The only other thing left was the spinal cord connecting the fully in tact head and the feet. I led the pledges on that I didn't kill it, and I told them I would return the pet to them if they gave me its cage. I returned theremains much to their horror.

1 - 20 of 106 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.