Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 142 Posts

·
Indianapolis Football
12,187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
for Briant Grant, Lamar Odom and Caron Butler..

it's not final yet, but the big man has OK'd it ...

Should be an interesting season next year

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
Well if it happens it happens. I don't think Miami will do that much better with Shaq but you never know. I will miss him but what can you do but wish the big fella good luck next year!!

·
4,053 Posts
....very interesting

·
Indianapolis Football
12,187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
In other NBA news :

Nuggets to extend an offer to Kenyon Martin

Pacers to trade Al Harrington to Atlanta for Stephen Jackson

Pistons to sign Antonio McDyess

that's it, and I'm out like boner in sweatpants !

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Just wondering guys...why you happy to see him go? I'm not really into basketball, but isn't he a good player?

·
Registered
377 Posts
eastern conference will be DOMINATED by SHAQ, dwayne wade and shaq, watch out. odom, and caron butler are two huge losses for that team though, odom pulled them through the playoffs last year.... we'll see what happens in MIAMI.

·
the one blueprint
3,830 Posts
the trade is good for Miami but the Lakers are left with sh*t, we don't have any big men to compete with the elite bigs in the west such as:

Webber
Duncan
Garnett
Nowitzski

·
4,053 Posts
blueprint said:
the trade is good for Miami but the Lakers are left with sh*t, we don't have any big men to compete with the elite bigs in the west such as:

Webber
Duncan
Garnett
Nowitzski

·
Registered
4,189 Posts
blueprint said:

Webber
Duncan
Garnett
Nowitzski

What are you talking about they get Brian Grant lol

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
I think the Lakers will still be a great team without Shaq. Don't get me wrong Shaq was a big part of the Lakers, but watching his this previous season his numbers went down and wasn't a big factor like the previous title wins. I still wish Shaq would have stayed and finished his great career with the Lakers but it seems most superstars finish their career's with other teams for some reason. I don't think Maimi will get to the finals with Detroit in the Eastern Conferance, but they could give them some kind of a run.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Yeah yeah..i bet the laker's don't make it past the second round ..although shaq will destroy the east since they have no good big men..

·
the one blueprint
3,830 Posts
PG: Gary Payton
SG: Kobe Bryant
SF: Lamar Odom
PF: Karl Malone
C: Brian Grant

i think they have the talent to make it atleast to the 2nd round.... but the off season will be a surprise... Rudy T. loves Rookies and the Lakers picked up that european guy, from what i've heard he's pretty good.

who knows.... i'm trying to stay optimistic...

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
blueprint said:
I like that line-up but im not to sure for having Brian Grant as center. I know the Lakers can pick someone else up for that job. Also you have to remember the Lakers still have a good bench, but hopefully Fisher will stay!!!

·
Registered
4,189 Posts
blueprint said:

i think they have the talent to make it atleast to the 2nd round.... but the off season will be a surprise... Rudy T. loves Rookies and the Lakers picked up that european guy, from what i've heard he's pretty good.

That is if Malone comes back and if Kobe stays

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
blueprint said:

I saw sasha play today at the summer league. Hes decent. fast and a good ball handler. However, hes skinny as heck. He looks pretty young. Seems pretty active both offensively and defensively, but I dont think he'll make much of an impact this coming year.

·
Indianapolis Football
12,187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I dont' think the trade is especially good for Miami either

Now they got Dwayne Wade, aging Shaq and a bunch of crap

I am not impressed

1 - 20 of 142 Posts