Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

· I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
14,634 Posts
This is the stupidest law thats ever been mentioned. Its supposed to make the city cleaner, but SF being one of the most expensive places to live in the country, just doesnt make it easier for the residents here. Yes its for the environment, but NOT EVERYONRE is to blame. And if this succeeds... be sure to look forward in the future, for your city to follow.

http://www.ktvu.com/news/4130190/detail.html

· G'Dam Mudda Fokka
2,928 Posts
just back your car up to the door, and ask for assistance loading your groceries ... they'll give you sh*t for it, but all bag people ask if you need help.
Make them work for their check.

· ~ATLANTA BRAVES~
15,116 Posts
fishofury said:
Umm..excuse me, Sir....can you just give me one large trash bag?:laugh:
[snapback]863456[/snapback]​
Hell ya! Ill just take in my own trash bag and throw all my sh*t in there.

· tap or snap
10,596 Posts
dude, it's 17 cents per bag? you can spend $100 on groceries and still not spend over a dollar on bags, lol. quit overreacting, i think you can spare 17 cents for a simple bag.

· Registered
2,647 Posts
meh screw grocery bags i use the freee boxes they have up at the cash

· im offended and this is tastless,take it down &#33
3,668 Posts
THIS IS SOME BULLSHIT IMO ca. costs enough to live in i need every penny i got god damnit, i hope this dont come to san jose

· Too tasty to give up.
6,754 Posts
East coast for life, bitches.

· I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
14,634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
hyphen said:
dude, it's 17 cents per bag? you can spend $100 on groceries and still not spend over a dollar on bags, lol. quit overreacting, i think you can spare 17 cents for a simple bag.
[snapback]863491[/snapback]​
Thats not the point... its the concept. Its another alibi of finding a way to help the city balance the budge. Honestly, 17 cents isn't much... but as stated, SF is the most expensive place to live in the country, and it just puts a burden on lower incomed people.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.