Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Neoplasia said:
That's pretty green to me, the third picture he posted is by far the best (nice picture taking btw and really nice looking fish).
thanks a lot. he has healed up very nicely from when i first got him. it seems harder to get good pics of him now. when i first got him he let me push him against the glass to get a pic (3rd one i posted), but now he doesnt let me get anywhere near him with a net. those were about the best i could do by just waiting for him to get kinda close with a side view.

thanks for the compliments!

and Pete...that pic i sent u did have more natural lighting. the ones i posted were taken last night

·
Got Rice?!?
2,648 Posts
Nice rhom. I like that nice red eye. None of my fish have it. I think that I will have to get one that has devilish red eyes. Keep us posted on how things go with him.

~Dj

·
Registered
3,694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
the tank he is in right now is pretty boring. the downstairs of the house is getting redone..possibly hardwood floors. so i still have not set up the tank cause it is eventually gonna have to be moved. i built a stand for it though and when i get it all set i will post some pics...

·
OPEFE
10,249 Posts
Nice Rhombeus, it's just like mine a few months ago...a great P to keep!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.