Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We I finally saw my 6" Elongatus using his powerhead current today. I have it coming into the tank from a wet dry filter wiht 3/4" PVC tubing, he was trying to swim up and into the pipe but obviously doesnt come close to fitting, then he started bitting it

it was quite amusing to watch, its a shame I had to toss a divider in so I can keep the new elongatus until I get a bigger tank made for the 2 of them

he swim side to side and once the current pushed him back he charge into it then to the side

·
Got Rice?!?
2,648 Posts
Its not completely unheard of to see them using the powerhead. My Altuvei seems to like it. He does not use it often, but I have seen him on several occasions use it. I think he uses it more at night though.

~Dj

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
the only diamond rhom or Altuvei ive saw that i like is the one on georges web site

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
18,487 Posts
My Rhom seemed to like water currents, especially when I had him in the 125 with the reds. But he does love chillin on top of the bubble maker in the 20 gal.

·
Registered
3,133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ba20 said:
the only diamond rhom or Altuvei ive saw that i like is the one on georges web site
that one died, member elongatus bought it, I really wanted that fish when George first got it, and I would have if I had a big enough tank at the time

1 - 6 of 6 Posts