Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think that once a member has reached a certain amounts of posts or possibly noticed by admins that they should be able to have their own subtitle instead of the prefixed ones given. Not that there is anything wrong with this system but it would give character to our more advanced members wich would seperate them from all of the new members...
Does this sound good to you guys? I am jsut curious of your opinions thanks :cool:

·
Registered
27,223 Posts
This was on my list to get done but now with the conversion, I will have to look into it asfter I convert....

·
"Nitro"
5,386 Posts
yours says Infatuated

I would like to have my own title too, something like Serrasalmus nitrous

·
joey'd is da man
14,077 Posts
I like the idea, the only problem is it would take ages for me to get enough posts

·
Registered
27,223 Posts
Innes, you would be sure to post whore yourself out enough to get it, plus we would probably use it as a reward or something, not necessarily completely based on post count!

:laughlong:

·
joey'd is da man
14,077 Posts
you see I made a joke, and you just take it too far.........again.

·
what up NINJA
4,581 Posts
first i want to understand if this would be temporary like a label, or continously
different for each member (pic your own)? Would this be to boost egos on this site?
Would this be incentive to post more?
since i've been here, i've noticed very clearly who the most common visitors and
contributing posters are here. I also notice the post count and posts/day avg of those.
Being fairly new, I think it'd just be confusing. And your personality should speak for itself through
your posts (content/maturity/value). I also think it'd pack this site with content lacking posts.

what do you think?

·
joey'd is da man
14,077 Posts
I think that one of the great things about this site is that it not only offers help and advice about piranhas, and related topics, but it is also a social site, where people have a bit of banter with each other, and they do have a laugh, which I think is very important.

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
traumatic said:
first i want to understand if this would be temporary like a label, or continously
different for each member (pic your own)? Would this be to boost egos on this site?
Would this be incentive to post more?
since i've been here, i've noticed very clearly who the most common visitors and
contributing posters are here. I also notice the post count and posts/day avg of those.
Being fairly new, I think it'd just be confusing. And your personality should speak for itself through
your posts (content/maturity/value). I also think it'd pack this site with content lacking posts.

what do you think?
thats a good point and we will treat people as they should according to their posts, but with you own subtitle it just lets everyone know you just that much more. Nobody has to change the way they view a certain person :
:

·
Registered
22,692 Posts
Innes said:
I think that one of the great things about this site is that it not only offers help and advice about piranhas, and related topics, but it is also a social site, where people have a bit of banter with each other, and they do have a laugh, which I think is very important.
I agree with that: it's a great source for info and sharing experiences, and I've read a lot of very stuff as well. Just have to watch out not to post too much in The Lounge :D

·
...just back for a bit to catch up...
6,193 Posts
i can only post in the lounge because i do not own any piranha's therefore i am just on pfury for the hell of it, causing havoc in the lounge...consider me the tazmanien devildog :nod: :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts