Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
476 Posts
Well after my fiasco with my supposed Rhom turning out being a Sanchezi I decided to go out for some shopping...

I am 100% sure this guy is a Rhom, and if he isn't I am going to freak.

Thanks to Dan again for some great help ID'ing this guy...

So with out further adu here is the newest member of my family, 3" Black Rhom

When I first got the rhom...
Water Fin Liquid Underwater Fish
Fin Underwater Fish Ray-finned fish Marine biology

Attachments

·
Registered
441 Posts
Looks like a elong jks nice rhom you got theyre

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
Congrats on your new pick up. They should start making Certificates for fish that contains Breed and pick up point. atleast thats what I think.

·
Innes is da Man!
5,907 Posts

·
Registered
1,743 Posts
sweet gold lol jp nice RHOM!!!

·
Frontosa King
9,990 Posts
its nice to finally see the fish from the side instead of facing you dead on. looks good justin and congrats on your new rhom.

·
Kyle's Mom Is A Big Fat Bxtch! IMO
2,094 Posts
I was going to come in and say Nice <enter random piranha other than Rhom here> but it seems that 23490348239 other people beat me to it.

Nice Rhom..

·
Registered
32 Posts
I was going to come in and say Nice <enter random piranha other than Rhom here> but it seems that 23490348239 other people beat me to it.

Nice Rhom..
So you're first "Rhom", the one which you posted about, was actually a Sanchezi like I thought huh ? If that's so, sorry for you. Same thing happened to me, even thus didn't care what kind of piranha I'd be getting. It must really suck when you're trying to get a specific type of piranha thus... Anyways, congrats on the Sanchezi AND the new Rhom (finally the good one lol).

·
Registered
750 Posts
I hope you returned that rip off of a sanchezi like I told u u should. $80 for a 3" sanchezi is str8 theivery!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts