Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ive seen many people have those together with rbp and even in my local store ive seen it... so youre actually able too keep them together and how come they dont eat them??

·
5 TIME CHAMPS
19,142 Posts
well feed?how big is the tank..and yes you can put fish in with them but in time chances are they will eventually be eatten

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
If you have a realtivly lasrge tank and it is not over stocked and you keep plenty of decor and maintain and feed well then you can obtain this goal.
Works best when both are raised from a smaller size

·
joey'd is da man
14,077 Posts
I think it all depends on your piranhas, and not tank size or other things, however I do think that size of the fish is an important factor, as I have quite a large severum with my piranhas in a 20 gallon (yes quite a small tank) I only have 2 piranhas, but I also added some zebra danios yesterday, and I havn't seen the piranhas or the severum even take an interest in them.
But My piranhas are not used to eating fish, as I never feed them fish, and never did.
They once ate a pleco I added, but that is all.
I think it is just about how chilled are the piranhas, I guess mine are pretty chilled.

·
Captain Britannia
4,817 Posts
they do or will eat them especially if the size difference is big they will see them as food
keep cichlids in a cichlid tank and piranhas in a piranha tank best way but if you have to do it take note of what other people will tell you that do keep other fish with p's
dixon

1 - 5 of 5 Posts