Piranhas Forum banner

Which Covert Ops team would you prefer to complete your sensitive 'hush hush' missions?

• US Marine Reconaissance Team

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • US Navy Seal Team

Votes: 0 0.0%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
...just back for a bit to catch up...
6,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:biggrin: .....just wondering.....which team would you have take care of your assassinations, covert operations, seek n' destroy, reconaissance missions (if you were president or top pentagon boy)?

·
Beautiful One
8,799 Posts
Seals are very respectful and I heard they have to be drowned a couple times to become one. Marines are cool to because I have family in them well I have family in both.

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
I havent ever heard of the Marine Recon. I only know a lot about SEALS because I play SOCOM: U.S. Navy SEAL's (best military game on the PS2 in my opinion)

·
6,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
piranha 13 said:
I havent ever heard of the Marine Recon.
possibly because they're always doing 'hush hush' COVERT missions
......where as the Navy Seals are called in for the normal scout and kill missions

·
Registered
27,223 Posts
The Seals are considered more elite than Marine Recon. Marine Recon is a tough unit and is given the hardest assignments yet they do not compare to Seals. Sorry Spike.

Delta Force whips all of them....on top of that the HIGHLY trained, CIA led, paramilitary unit is the most elite and is given the hardest assignments...

·
Beautiful One
8,799 Posts
I am going to agree

·
6,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Xenon said:
Marine Recon is a tough unit and is given the hardest assignments
hehe, thanks X, you said it all for me
....but i still think Marine Recon is above all the toughest and one of the most elite...thats just my opinion

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
16,831 Posts
Ive never heard of the Marine one...but I have of the NAVY seals...and since my father used to be in the NAVY I chose that one.

However, I have heard the Delta Force is the best one of all of them.

·
Registered
27,223 Posts
Sir Nathan XXI said:
I have heard that the secret service has the worlds best snipers, is this true?
No, the CIA Joint Operations Task Force does....that is some "Splinter Cell" sort of sh*t.

·
6,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
No, the CIA Joint Operations Task Force does....that is some "Splinter Cell" sort of sh*t.
you're basically talking about Very Top Secret type covert missions......i was just asking people which would they prefer to handle their normal classified covert operations.....Marine Recon or Navy Seals......they should do a war game with the two divisions....and throw in the Delta Force as the playoff championship

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.