Piranhas Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
5 TIME CHAMPS
19,146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
alright we all have some weird or fresh screen names..how did you pick your screen name out?

myself i picked... the pack..for my little rbp..they swim as a pack and the hunt as a pack...so the thepack became..also its an old horror movie about crazy wolfs attacking people.. :biggrin:

·
Beautiful One
12,070 Posts
Mine is a knickname with part of my boys screename plus roses are pretty,
PrincessChelsea Rose
pcrose

·
"The Dancing Banana Man"
7,893 Posts
i was playing zelda, and boom i typed "bobme" in as a name to save my game, and it has stuck seince.

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Mine is for the area I live...Portland, the city of roses. And rhom because I thought I had a rhom because I bought it as a rhom from the mail and it ended up being an altuvei...now I need to buy a real rhom so I can keep my name.

·
Registered
22,692 Posts
USMC*sPiKeY* said:
....should i explain my screenname, or can you guys already figure it out?
I guess you made a typo, and meant to say your a pikey from the US

Well, I got my name from a couple of collegues I used to work with. Actually, at two different places I worked, people started calling me Judas (no clue why, I'm a nice guy
), so I kinda "digitized" that name to judazzz, and voila

·
joey'd is da man
14,077 Posts
I can't think what it was that inspired mine,

Oh, I remember, its my name.

·
Registered
27,337 Posts
I resurrected Xenon solely for the purpose of this site. A long time ago (1994) a guy I knew in high school used the name Xenon on the BBS circuit. I ran a BBS back in th day on a 2400 baud modem. Well anyway I always liked the handle and was pissed he thought of it first. When the BBS's went down when the web came out, the guy stopped using Xenon so I adopted it and used it on AOL and otehr BBS's for a bit. I put it on the shelf for a few years and brought it back out for this site.

Oh yeah, its an element.

-Xe

I considered spelling it Zenon for a while, but I liked the X at the beginning.

At least its better than something like [email protected]|N. I hate those script kiddie handles.

·
Registered
7,634 Posts
Genin is what I train to be. The heirarchy of Ninjutsu-ryu go as follows: jonin (manages the clan), chunin (middle man, field seargent; mildly trained for combat), genin (footsoldier, highly trained in combat, espionage, and stealth). Genin are the guys you hear about in legends and movies are made about. Not high ranking but they were the badasses.

Joe

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
16,831 Posts
Ms: Im a girl I had to put something there that dignified that. Figuring I was the second girl to join the site...

Nattereri: This IS a piranha site, and nattereri is a type of piranha...

I think you can figure it out!!

·
joey'd is da man
14,077 Posts
Ms_Nattereri said:
Nattereri: This IS a piranha site, and nattereri is a type of piranha...

I think you can figure it out!!
I thought that Nattereri in your case was describing the catfish

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.