Piranhas Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Fire in your new shoes!!!!
2,298 Posts

I have a phobia to scropios seriously how can u like them ??

they make me cry just by even see them in pix....

One day I was driving, I was gonna get my celly from the pass sit n saw a big scorpio , a freaked out, n started crying, i pull over and got off the car, some random people ware asking me if i was ok n what was goin on, i told them it was a scorpio in my car on the pass sit, they checked n it was a fake plastic rubber scorpio, my friends put it in there since they new about my phobia, I coulda freaking crush ugh!!
the guys started laughing at me.

·
ROCKINTIMBZ
6,551 Posts

I have a phobia to scropios seriously how can u like them ??

they make me cry just by even see them in pix....

One day I was driving, I was gonna get my celly from the pass sit n saw a big scorpio , a freaked out, n started crying, i pull over and got off the car, some random people ware asking me if i was ok n what was goin on, i told them it was a scorpio in my car on the pass sit, they checked n it was a fake plastic rubber scorpio, my friends put it in there since they new about my phobia, I coulda freaking crush ugh!!
the guys started laughing at me.
not cool.. I would have put a shoebox full of real scorpions in their cars

·
VENOM
4,670 Posts
Ive kept many different kinds of scorpion.... right now I have an

african fattail (a. australis)

there a few more who keep scorps aswell

like bullsnake said check it out in the non p section

·
Registered
726 Posts
i caught one of those in my house like 2 months ago i was getting ready to go to bed so i didnt have shoes or socks on and i almost stepped on the little bastard. just let him go later didnt want to kill him he looked to cool

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.