Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
11,318 Posts
NEWBIE4NOW said:
listen post whore its just a guy kicking the ball out from under another..
[snapback]823659[/snapback]​
hey dumbass, if thats all it is, then keep it up for Xenon

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
K fizzly said:
dude...i wasnt trying to see any penis's and first time anal pictures rite now ...thats sick
[snapback]823672[/snapback]​
wtf you talking bout,its a guy sitting on a ballon ball then gets it kicked out from under him man put down the bottle youve had enough.

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
K fizzly said:
...dude look around at the advertisements...its f*cking dicks and sh*t stfu
[snapback]823685[/snapback]​
your there to see the video if you choose to explore further into the site its your own choice..

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
K fizzly said:
...dude look around at the advertisements...its f*cking dicks and sh*t stfu
[snapback]823685[/snapback]​
funny on how a site wich may contain nude ladies you only seem to see dicks..

·
Registered
6,257 Posts
its not hard to notice when theres large blinking lights in 40 font and pictures saying MONSTER COCKS or BIG BREASTS or FIRST TIME ANAL...and stupid sh*t like that

·
Registered
6,257 Posts
i dont know why ur getting so defensive i just told u so u wouldnt get banned or ne thing but go ahead insult me even more

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
im not getting defensive man,im just saying i didnt see any dicks,plus im sick of filos sorry little ass going around wishing people get banned considering all the stupid sh*t he posts..he was allready told publicy by xenon making fun off and calling people names on here is frowned upon,,if anyone is to get banned its his sorry ass

·
Registered
1,901 Posts
Im not taking sides or anything but i cant see what the fuss is all about its just a guy sitting on a ball which someone happens to kick.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts