Piranhas Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 85 Posts

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
16,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can't seem to find a movie that scares me. All the ones that people recommend, always seem to be funny. Any suggestions?

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
16,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The Ring- Maybe if it wasnt soo predictable. The girls that sat behind us [my friends and I] screamed at littlest things. Ie: a centipede.

Happy Gilmore- That is hilarious...

Spiders and clowns...However, Arachnaphobia and IT didnt scare me...so I dont think movies including them would scare me.

·
Registered
22,692 Posts
I don't get scared by movies, but some do give me the creeps because they are rather unpleasant to watch - not necessarilly because they're gory, tough, but because of the whole atmosphere, or the topic it's dealing with.
Jakob's Ladder for example really freaked me out, even though it's not very bloody or scary: it's mostly because it's a very gloomy, upsetting movie.

Texas Chainsaw Massacre (the original)
Nah, that movie was mostly annoying because of the constant screaming of that girl... Man, I hardly ever wished anyone to die more than in that movie

·
OPEFE
10,250 Posts
Jaws!

·
Registered
27,337 Posts
There is no movie scarier than the Halloween series! Michael Myers is the original, realistic, psycho.

·
Beautiful One
12,070 Posts
Most movies they try to make scary suck ass in my opinion, but the ring scared the bajesus out of me I had to sleep with the tv on so I wouldn't have nightmares

·
Registered
492 Posts
pcrose said:
Most movies they try to make scary suck ass in my opinion, but the ring scared the bajesus out of me I had to sleep with the tv on so I wouldn't have nightmares
But what if you woke up and the girl was comeing out of the well on your tv. BOOOOOOOOOOO

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
18,504 Posts
Hmm.. I have to go with classic horror, like the first Jason, Evil Dead, Poltergeist, and Excercise!! Now those are bad ass movies.

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
18,504 Posts
RhomZilla said:
Hmm.. I have to go with classic horror, like the first Jason, Evil Dead, Poltergeist, and Excercise!! Now those are bad ass movies.
Whoops..
Yeah, I meant exorcist.. not excercise. HAHAHA

·
rhombeus
3,659 Posts
silence of the lambs!

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
16,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
The exorcist was hilarious, I mean the girl was screwing herself with a cross. Where's the horror in that?? How do you guys figure that the Ring was scary?! All they did was throw in some suspensful music pieces and do a whole bunch of sudden screen changes. Nothing scary in that.

·
...just back for a bit to catch up...
6,328 Posts
THE RING was scary.....that was truly a freaky scary movie....the well scene with the girl floating to the top, the beginning with the disformed catholic girl, the horse scene and most of all....the girl out of the TV scene...THAT $#!T was scary!

·
"The Dancing Banana Man"
7,893 Posts
the sad thing is, i havnt found any movie that scared me ... damn :sad: any good ones?
I LOVE house on hunted hill.

1 - 20 of 85 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.