Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
when ever anyone, including myself walks near my tank, my 3 rb's freak out and then hide. is this normal. ih ave them for 3 months now and no change.

·
Aquarium Ninja
4,169 Posts
dont be alarmed,your p's might do this for a bit...thats why i kinda prefer big ones 6-9" less scared :nod:

·
Registered
2,140 Posts
As NT said it often has to do with size.

Other factors you may want to consider are how much traffic there is near the tank, usually the more the better, without going overboard. Also try dimming the lights and adding more decor or plants to the tank.

·
Registered
169 Posts
I just got 3/4" ( less then 1" ) p's and they love attention, they'll swim all around, even follow your finger along the glass. But theres one in the group that just loves to hang behind the plants. The other 2 are attention whores.

·
Registered
201 Posts
ive had mine bout a month there not that bad i can get really close and stick my arm in most of the time they sit there unless i get really close to them and i can have ppl walk by no harm done also i have dimmed lights and lots of hiding places

·
Aquarium Ninja
4,169 Posts
Phtstrat said:
Other factors you may want to consider are how much traffic there is near the tank, usually the more the better, without going overboard. Also try dimming the lights and adding more decor or plants to the tank.
[snapback]925367[/snapback]​
thanks for capturing that part

1 - 6 of 6 Posts