Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

· ...just back for a bit to catch up...
5,969 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tsunami - Before/After pictures

I got this in one of my emails and thought I'd share. There are exactly 14 pictures, each displaying before and after pictures of Sri Lanka, probably right during the Tsunami. Have a look and see for yourself, also, some of the pictures seem pixelated, so they may have been altered, at least thats what I think...

No worries, nothing graphic. And I do apologize if its been posted before

· ...just back for a bit to catch up...
5,969 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I couldn't figure out if the "before" photos were sat-images of the island BEFORE the tidal wave or when the tidal wave was about to hit.....because I saw the water being sucked out after the Tsunami hit

· Registered
2,647 Posts
Damn that's crazy when ya check em all out before / after some pleace got totally whiped out...

· my sister is #1 best prostitute
10,237 Posts
HHHOOOOOO RREEE SSSSIIIIIITTTTT

that is insane it completely changed the land

· Registered
328 Posts
Its amazing how one event could wipe out a whole city with just a couple of blows... It looke as tho someone bombed it... I was watching voices of the Tsunimi last night about 3 am and it showed gruelsome things that they usually didnt show during the daytime. Dead bodies were being hauled by machines and then dumped into a hole.. the dead childeren were being lit up on fire... people searching for their loved ones It was just horrifying seeing live footage of people being washed away and drowning right in front of my eyes. I know this happened a few weeks ago but I guess the emotions just hitting me now....

· Registered
18,153 Posts
ChErRiEliPz510 said:
Its amazing how one event could wipe out a whole city with just a couple of blows... It looke as tho someone bombed it... I was watching voices of the Tsunimi last night about 3 am and it showed gruelsome things that they usually didnt show during the daytime. Dead bodies were being hauled by machines and then dumped into a hole.. the dead childeren were being lit up on fire... people searching for their loved ones It was just horrifying seeing live footage of people being washed away and drowning right in front of my eyes. I know this happened a few weeks ago but I guess the emotions just hitting me now....

[snapback]835343[/snapback]​
Yeah, I've seen that kind of footage too - I really feel sorry for all those poor people over there: it's impossible for us pampered westeners to even start to imagine how it's like to loose everything you have...

And those satellite images: they'll remain shocking even long after all this fades away from the news headlines.

· Registered
2,462 Posts
Wow thats some crazy pics man... wow i can see the houses just dissapear ...i cant imagine what those people are going thru now

· Banned
799 Posts
Roger said:
Thatz Crazy
[snapback]836407[/snapback]​
I take that back, those pictues aren't really that great in damage, after i looked at them closely the only real change was it got a bit darker and the shore was wrecked. you can't really note the real damage from those shots

· Registered
2,462 Posts
Roger said:
I take that back, those pictues aren't really that great in damage, after i looked at them closely the only real change was it got a bit darker and the shore was wrecked. you can't really note the real damage from those shots
[snapback]836409[/snapback]​
i see u only seen 1 pic...theyre are like 10 other photos...

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.