Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Santa Claus, if you're reading this, I dont appreciate you taking a dump in my fish tank, and neither did the fish. You destroyed my water parameters, and clogged the filter. Thanks alot.
Fair warning, next year I shall place claymores in the chimney, so think twice before you decide to use my aquarium for your own personal toilet ya bloated piece of pond scum.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Santa is a ***, he raped my dog and used my fish to whipe his ass after he took a sh*t in my oven... Get A.I.D.S Santa, burn in hell you filthy animal.
I say we form an anti santa party. We would be known as the ICASC or International Coalition Against Santa Claus. Mel Gibson could be our president (I heard santa stole his anal beads), and Jessica Simpson could be our poster girl (Just because she's hot, and I want it that way)

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
im joinin! santa left wet tracks all over the floor and my dad slipped and broke a hip-ish
One of those damn reindeer's hooves cracked my skylight too, I dont know which one for sure, but eyewitnesses say it was the one with the red nose. If anyone at the north pole reads this, I'm offereing a $5,000 USD bounty for the head of this beast.

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Please make check out to my Indian name, Courageous Adversary Smiling Hawk or if you prefer just use my initials CASH. Thank you and good night.

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.