Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Got Rice?!?
2,648 Posts
Post a pic of the tank that you are talking about. My sand has stayed pretty light. Have you seen the pics of the sand in my tank? I got that stuff from home depot. I couldnt imagine sand that was lighter though.

~Dj

·
Got Rice?!?
2,648 Posts
HaHaHa, how quick you change your mind on it. I have to admit at first I was like f sand too, but I stuck with it, and now I love it. The only other thing I would switch to is BLACK SAND. Maybe if I got a rhom or something.

~Dj

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
i bought some home depot sand and it was dark as heck, i was kind of dissapointed... but i stole some play sand from my niece and it's very light colored. it looks much better than the home depot sand. i asked my sister where she had picked up the sand and she said for a few bucks a bag @ toys'r'us. the local one closed about a year ago.. so i can't go back and check. i definately want to find this lighter sand when i do my next tank.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.