Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

I am going to swap the stock of one of my community tanks over to my P's tank. And vice versa.

The community tank has been running for the best part of a decade and has a variety of different fish. Its like a 48*15*18, which will be enough for my P. He doesn't make use of the room in my 75 even with the lights off.

Now will things like my Kuhli loaches and catfish, and bala sharks like the sand?? They are used to having gravel. I was imagining the Kuhli loaches burrowing into the sand. Plus it has lots of driftwood in there, I mean big pieces. The water is completely yellow/nearly brown. Will they like it you reckon? I can't get a positive id on my P the water is that tanned, photos don't come out. Will be able to in 4ft tank though.

· Registered
1,403 Posts
i have a loach, catfish, chinese sucker and regular sucker in one of my 55's that has sand and d-wood. they seem to be just fine... th eloach tends to hide in the wood ,but he has always been a little spastic...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah thats what the loaches tend to do, active at night and when they are hungry. Other than that never see them!!

Thats good enough for me then, thanks mate.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.