Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
DYNOMITE!
6,671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This tank is hard to take pics of, it's in my bathroom, pretty tight in there.. lol

The fish sits in the corner all day, and every now and then he gets burned on the heater... Not a very outgoing fish
-But here is his tank

Attachments

·
DYNOMITE!
6,671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks so much guys! And ya, Mike, that is your Taiwan moss on the driftwood and rocks

And ya, it is a lower light setup. 2 T-12 2x40w shop lights, 160w over a 75g. No CO2, just Excell 1X a week

·
Registered
4,114 Posts
Looks like my moss is enjoying life in there! A lot of mine died off... went outta town for a couple weeks over Christmas and the first day I was gone my PC bulb burned out and my roomate couldnt find another one anywhere around here... it is coming back though. Glad to see it is doing so well in your tank though!

·
DYNOMITE!
6,671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
If you ever need it back, let me know lol

·
Registered
708 Posts
Nice set up Joe. Do you fertilize or use only Excel?
And how much Excel do you dose?

·
DYNOMITE!
6,671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
love all your tanks dippy toobad your sanchezi just sit in the corner like mine...
Thanks! Ya, he is a bit shy, probably because he is in the bathroom. The compressus gets all the action in the living room lol
Love the tanks as always...I wish my bathroom could fit a tank in it
lol, I had to take down a towel rack to fit it in there.
Nice set up Joe. Do you fertilize or use only Excel?
And how much Excel do you dose?
And thank you too! I add nitrate and phosphate after every water change.. about 10ml, and 5-7ml perspectively.
I also add micros, and extra iron the next day. I follow the directions on the excell bottle after each water change, and that is it until the next one.

·
DYNOMITE!
6,671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thanks everyone

kobeforprez- I have plants right now, but a friend from work wants them for his tank he is setting up for his boy. Hit me up in a few weeks

Vinny, I bought a ball sized portion of it from therizman21. I fishing-lined it to the driftwood and some rocks, and it grew from there. Been about 6-8 weeks now I think

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.